Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Families

 There is something about families that I love to capture. Each family is unique and different. From the beginning of the relationship to building a family. Each phase of life is so fun and exciting. As a photographer building her family, I love to be able to capture the little memories and unique characteristics of each family. I have two little ones, myself, and it has been a crazy ride and it's not always easy, but my favorite thing to do is look back at our pictures and remember each phase my children went through. That is what I love to capture, the little interesting things about your family at that specific time. Please feel free to check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/MonicaJohnsonPhotography. To schedule an appointment, I am most accessible by phone (480)784-7845 or email monicajohnsonphotography@yahoo.com. I look forward to capturing the moments of your family.






1 comment:

  1. Hey monica I came across your Groupon and wanted a little more info, i am 34 weeks pregnant and interested in gettig maternity pics taken! If you could email me at piratenurse0712@gmail.com with more info I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete