Friday, December 30, 2011

Sneak Peek for the Simmons Family!

IMG_0871 I was lucky enough to take pictures of our close friends, The Simmons, while visiting Idaho Falls, Idaho over Christmas! Their girls are the cutest ever! We feel so lucky and blessed to have such great friends. Stephanie has an amazing and very popular craft blog that she does with her sister in Utah called "Do It Yourself Divas" Go ahead, and check it out and start making some dang cute stuff! Meanwhile, I'm going to finish editing these pictures.. riiiight after I head up to Pinetop for New Years! Happy New Year Everyone!

P.S. Thank you to everyone who purchased my deal on AmazonLocal! Can't wait to take your pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Monica this is Steph's sister Megan... I just want to say if you are ever in Utah I would love to hire you to take my family pictures!!! I just love your work! You are so incredibly talented!!!!!! I just might have to find myself in Arizona one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete