Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sneak Peek for the Matock Family!

IMG_0716I loved every bit of time I was able to spend with this lovely family. Their two week old daughter is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen, and her rambunctious boys are exactly what boys should be. Their family emulates love and I loved capturing these moments in their family. There is something about when you see a family and how they interact that makes you incredibly happy. As I was leaving this photo shoot, I couldn't help but think that I would love to have my family like theirs. Their two boys are so cute and are always all smiles. They've got energy for days and it totally reminded me of my little guy. I am super excited to share this shoot with you guys because it has to be one of my favorites.  I've only edited a few, but stay tuned for more to come!



*Reminder* Holidays are coming up! Schedule today for your family photo shoot! $50 designs exclusively by Monica Johnson Photography!

IMG_0955

IMG_0841

IMG_0810

IMG_0763



IMG_0712

No comments:

Post a Comment