Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always..

For a school project, we had to take inspiration from a non-visual source like a book, poem, or song and communicate them through pictures. When I was little, my mom would read me a book called "Love You Forever". If you haven't read it, it's about a mother who takes care of and loves her child. Every night she would rock her sleeping child in a rocking chair and sing "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." This mother continues to sing this to her growing child even as a teenage and a grown man. One night the mother becomes very sick and the now grown man drives to his mothers house and sings to it to his mother. That night he drives home to his own child, where the book ends by the grown man singing it to his new baby girl. For my photography project, I decided to capture mother/child relationships. Hope you enjoy:






1 comment: